One of the sectors of the Civil Engineering Institute IG LLC Banja Luka is the Road traffic engineering sector.
Road traffic engineering sector performs only expert activities in the field of traffic engineering. The activity of the Road traffic engineering sector can be classified into several fields:
- Development of the spatial planning documentation,
- Development of traffic studies and feasibility studies for the construction of civil engineering structures,
- Elaboration of the technical documentation in the field of civil engineering,
- Elaboration of expert opinions and reports,
- Designing toll collection systems on motorways,
- Application of intelligent transport systems (ITS) in traffic.
Activities of this sectorare performed in line with valid legislation applicable in Bosnia and Herzegovina, then technical regulations, norms and standards, and expert literature in the field of traffic.
Traffic engineering sector currently employs three traffic engineers, and one road traffic technician.
Milan Tešanović, grad. eng. traffic engineering
Head of the Traffic engineering sector
Telephone: +387 (0)51 348 371