Sector for spatial planning, town planning and architecture deals only with expert activities in the fields of town planning and architecture.
Activities of the Sector for spatial planning, town planning and architecture can be systematised as follow:
- elaboration of strategic and implementation spatial-planning documents (town planning, zoning plans, urban regulatory plans, town planning designs and land subdivision plans);
- elaboration of the investment-technical documentation (preliminary, main and detailed designs for the construction of buildings, designs for reparation and reconstruction of buildings, demolition designs, interior designs);
- elaboration of expert opinions, and town planning and technical requirements for the construction of buildings;
- audit and control of the investment-technical documentation;
- technical takeover of buildings;
- supervision over the construction of buildings;
- consulting and managerial services.
The mentioned activities of this Sector are performed in line with valid legislation that is applicable in Bosnia and Herzegovina, then technical regulations, norms and standards, and expert literature.
Vitomir Malešević, B.Sc. Architecture
Head of the Sector for town planning and architecture
Telefon: +387 (0)51 348 376